(Redirected from Main Page)
- August 24, 2015 — mini-macaron as Scratch Curator
- mini-macaron has been chosen as the one-hundred-sixty-fourth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate mini-macaron on his/her profile!
- August 17, 2015 — TurtleTakeover as Scratch Curator
- TurtleTakeover has been chosen as the one-hundred-sixty-third curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate TurtleTakeover on his/her profile!
- August 11, 2015 — New Scratch Design Studio — Custom Block Madness!
- The Scratch Team has released a new Scratch Design Studio! Its description states:
- Custom Blocks on Scratch open up many possibilities and can be very useful! We don't see them being used around much - we'd like to change that.
- August 3, 2015 — Really_A as Scratch Curator
- Really_A has been chosen as the one-hundred-sixty-second curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate Really_A on his/her profile!
- July 20, 2015 — mundofinkyenglish as Scratch Curator
- mundofinkyenglish has been chosen as the one-hundred-sixty-first curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate mundofinkyenglish on his/her profile!
is a Scratcher
who, for a shift of two weeks, features five projects of their choice on the Front Page
via their recent favorites
. They can choose whatever projects they like in those two weeks and change them, as long as the projects are not their own...
| 404 Giga
| Giga on the new 404 page.
|| Layering of two sprites and a watcher.
The Scratch Wiki
The Scratch Wiki
is a free, collaboratively-written wiki
that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team
, but is primarily written by Scratchers
. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information.
For German-speakers, there is the DACH-Scratch Wiki, available here. It is run separately from the English wiki. It currently has over 400 articles.