(Redirected from Main Page)
- July 21, 2014 — Masquerola as Scratch Curator
- Masquerola has been chosen as the one-hundred-thirty-fifth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate Masquerola on his/her profile!
- July 16, 2014 — 6 Million Projects
- Over six million projects have officially been uploaded to the Scratch Website!
- July 11, 2014 — New Scratch Design Studio — Embrace Randomness
- The Scratch Team has released a new Scratch Design Studio! Its description states:
- Life is full of randomness. Why shouldn't your Scratch projects be random too?
- July 07, 2014 — Creative Characters Camp starts
- The Creative Characters Camp officially starts. It will run from July 7th through 28th.
- July 07, 2014 — kspiegs as Scratch Curator
- kspiegs has been chosen as the one-hundred-thirty-fourth curator on the Front Page. Feel free to congratulate kspiegs on his/her profile!
Artificial Intelligence, commonly abbreviated by AI, is the name given to a computerized mind that consists entirely of programming code.
Its usage in Scratch is most common in projects in which a user can play a game against the computer.
| Scratch 1.0
|| Sound Recorder
| The user interface of Scratch 1.0, from early 2007.
|| The sound recorder in 1.4. It did not have editing capabilities.
The Scratch Wiki
The Scratch Wiki
is a free, collaboratively-written wiki
that provides information about the Scratch programming language and its website, history, and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the Scratch Team
, but is primarily written by Scratchers
. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for scripts and tutorials, and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information.
For German-speakers, there is the DACH-Scratch Wiki, available here. It is run separately from the English wiki. It currently has over 300 articles.