Clearing the Sandbox
Should we clear the Sandbox every month or so? Wikipedia does it every 12 hours, but we don't need that often. :P Maybe we could even have a bot that does that...
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 08:27, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Every month or so?
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 18:55, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah every month'd be nice. Bots'd be nice too.
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 20:41, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- It's been many months, so I'll do it now. :P
- When I learn PHP next year, maybe I'll do this, and the NoFiles special page. xP
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 04:14, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
- I know a little PHP, but I dunno how.
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 04:53, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
Yes. There could be a user auto-approved for the Wiki named wikisandboxbot and it could clear the sandbox every month.♥
James07 (talk | contribs) 17:59, 12 May 2012 (UTC)
- I Put A Script On My Own Account To Clear It Once A Day.
Mrsrec (talk | contribs) 20:42, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- You might've, but it's not doing any good (for 2 reasons).
Krett12 (talk | contribs) 14:05, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
I think it would be best to have it cleared once every month. Maybe even once every two months.
XHawkFurx (talk | contribs) 12:48, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- I just clear it whenever I feel like it. :P
Mathfreak231 (talk | contribs) 15:12, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
I cant make my own sandbox
Mattjod (talk | contribs)
When I clicked on the link to make a sandbox, it appeared broken.
8:03, Jan 26 2013
- Yes, the link is broken until you create it. ;) Sorry for late reply.
Scimonster (talk | contribs) 09:22, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
} DO NOT REMOVE THIS MESSAGE
Please sign your posts.
Krett12 (talk | contribs) 20:16, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
- It would actually look like this:
jvvg (talk | contribs)
Hi there! It appears that on revision 100
of the page Scratch Wiki talk:Sandbox
, you did not sign your post. Placing signatures is how people can tell who wrote each message and when it was posted. To place a signature, simply add 4 tildes
after your message. Anyway, please add your signature after the message mentioned and remember to sign your posts in the future. Thank you!
This message was sent by an automated bot run by Krett12
. You can contact them on their talk page
with any concerns.
20:29, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
Um, so I'm not so sure if this is where you are supposed to test.... Sorry if not! :) --
Eat-sleep-softball (talk | contribs) 03:11, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
- Yay, it worked. Practicing replying now!