The loudest the volume can reach is 100, and the minimum is 0 (if you don't have a mic hooked up; if you do, the minimum is 1).
Any sprite's volume can be displayed as a Stage monitor.
The blocks used in conjunction with this value are:
- Volume — The stage monitor and reporter block of the value
- Change Volume by () — Changes the value of volume
- Set Volume to ()% — Sets the value of volume
- () of () (Sensing block) — A block that reports the value of any sprite's X Position, Y Position, Direction, Costume/Backdrop number, Size, Volume, Variables
- Any block used to make sound:
This value can be used in a number of ways:
- Fading in and out sound
- Making one sound louder than another
- Muting sound
- Giving a user the option to change the volume of a project
- Making a sprite do something according to volume