Scratch Wiki:Become a contributor
(Redirected from Contribute to the Scratch Wiki)
Just so you know, Wiki contributors help document Scratch by improving and creating the articles on the Wiki, being as clear and organized as possible by following the writing rules and guidelines. Contributors also work together by improving on each others' work and helping each other out. You can read more at the Wiki guidelines.
Before you begin
Scratch Wiki Account Requirements
In order to be a contributor, the following MUST be true:
Guidelines for Writing an Account Request
Tips to consider on your request notes
- Don't be scared. Relax, we want to accept your request. The request notes is a way to express your interest in joining as a contributor. The Wiki is supposed to be a fun place, so have fun!
- Stay on topic. Please only talk about the wiki and how you intend to help. It's awesome how nice you are on the Scratch Website, but please keep your request notes about the wiki.
- We will read your request carefully. Don't worry about repeating or emphasizing something so we see it.
- We process all accounts the same way. We make sure everyone's application (this includes teacher accounts) is fairly processed.
- You can look at the admin guide to see exactly how account requests are handled. This isn't mandatory, but may help with your acceptance.
- A list of excellent and poor request notes can be read if you would like to increase your approval rate.
- If you can't find any articles you would like to edit, look at our stubs or articles in need of expansion for ideas.
All ready to go?
Go ahead! Good luck!