Scratch Team Blog
|This article is a stub. It may be incomplete, unfinished, or have missing parts/sections. If you can help expand the article, please do! There may be suggestions on its talk page. (November 2011)|
|This article or section documents a feature not included in the current version of Scratch (2.0). It is only useful from a historical perspective.|
The Scratch Team Blog was a blog by the Scratch Team. It started in 2009 and had 19 posts before it was discontinued in March 2013 in favor of Scratch News. The posts were about new additions to Scratch 2.0, statistics about the projects on the website, and more Scratch related topics. Users of the blog could comment on recent posts, and any user could sign up.
Note: All of these links are now invalid - the site blog.scratch.mit.edu does not exist anymore. The links remain here only for historical purposes.
- This blog has retired...
- Meet the Scratch 2.0 Development Team
- Scratch 2.0 Update : New Name, New Mascot!
- Here's What 42 million Scratch Scripts Look Like
- Scratch 2.0: What are you searching for?
- Scratch 2.0: Friend or Follow?
- Scratch 2.0: Moving to the Cloud
- Scratch 2.0 Progress Report: Create your own block