- Ooh, I just figured out how to make that a redirect. I created that page :D
OrcaCat (talk | contribs) 23:41, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Why couldn't you rewrite it :P
Jonathanpb (talk | contribs) 04:22, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- do it man
- em dashes are like the scourge of the scratch wiki
- whoever wrote most of the content really loved them and they're grammatically annoying if that even makes sense
Veggieman001 (talk | contribs) 04:45, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
List of articles
I wonder if there is a page where it shows a list of all the articles. If there is, I was thinking it would be a good idea to link where it says "There are currently 1,077 articles on the Scratch Wiki." to the page.
Seil (talk | contribs) 15:22, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- By the way, I found the page.
Seil (talk | contribs) 15:24, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- Can you still use the old wiki?
Dpinto04 (talk | contribs) 21:00, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
Should the "References" heading be hidden? It is not something that most people care about, and it really is only of use to people editing the article.
KathrynJaneway (talk | contribs) 20:45, 22 February 2016 (UTC)