Hey there. Obviously, my username is 290Scratcher and I am a sort of new wiki editor. I live in the United Kingdom and have been Scratching for over two years.
Well I'm just someone who can't ever finish projects and instead acts like it's a social media site. I'm usually on the main Scratch website (on my main) but I still check the wiki. I have over 15 accounts and don't usually use a lot of them The only ones I really use are 290Scratcher (this one) and 291Scratcher (my test). My message record is 45 (because of that one unspoken project that gave me 25 of those). I joined Scratch on November 5th 2017 and joined the wiki on September 16th 2017.
My favourites are...
- Video game – VVVVVV (especially the level editor)
- TV Show – Milo Murphy's Law
- Colour – Blue
- Creepypasta – None
- Video game character – Chief Verdigris (from VVVVVV)
- Animal – Platypus
- Book – Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Getaway
- Book series – Tom Gates
- Song – I'm not sure
- Party – The flood party!
- At least that's my opinion.
- Am I the only person who thinks it's fun to make a ton of accounts?